In addition to making almost any outdoor activity more unpleasant, mosquito bites transmit West Nile Virus and Malaria. Worldwide, mosquito-borne diseases have killed more people than any other single factor.
A mosquito's life span is 3 to 100 days, and a female may lay 1,000 to 3,000 eggs during this time. Without the help of Enviro-Tech Pest Services, it wouldn't take long for you and any family or guests to be forced to flee inside!
Our mosquito control treatments incorporate:
- Nesting and landing site applications
- Larvicide disbursement in stagnant water
- Moisture control and remediation
We also can utilize inhibitors, which block mosquitoes' olfactory receptors so they cannot locate their target- you!
A program designed to target biting, stinging, and bloodsucking pests, VectorGuardTM is the answer for homeowners, concerned parents, and anyone who wants to enjoy the outdoors without fear of annoyance or disease.
Mosquito and Tick Control Program
Barrier treatment around home or building targeting adult mosquito resting sites and tick questing areas, such as perimeter vegetation, ornamentals and mulch beds
Service to be completed at least every 30 days
Warranty: Many weather-related factors impact treatment. We will return and reapply if there is no noticeable reduction in mosquito or tick population. We can not guarantee complete elimination.
Service completed monthly April through September for mosquito control. Additional tick control may be required in March and October.
- Weeds, tall grasses, grass in cool damp or shady areas
- Shrubs, bushes, ornamentals
- Ground cover such as ivy and pachysandra
- Lowermost tree limbs, up to 6-7 feet high
- beneath decks and porches
Barrier treatment along woodland areas, trails, forest edges, areas with tall grasses, but not higher than 3 feet.
- Toys, pet food bowls, clothing, lawn furniture, etc. removed from treatment areas.
- Lawn areas being treated to be mowed before treatment to allow materials to have the longest impact.
- People and pets to remain off treated areas for 2-3 hours. Once dry there are no precautions.
- Eliminate standing water, change bird bath water once per week, empty containers and plastic pools when not in use.
- Keep gutters and downspouts free of debris
- Ponds, stock with fish or use agitation (fountain).
- Fill tree holes with sand or mortar.
Ticks are responsible for the transmission of many diseases to both humans and pets. The most common being Lyme disease, which is becoming more and more of a problem every year. Enviro-Tech Pest Services offices serve areas with some of the highest reported case of Lyme disease in the country. We offer tick extermination that will help to greatly reduce the spread of Lyme disease to you, your family or employees.
Enviro-Tech Pest Services offices serve areas with some of the highest reported case of Lyme disease in the country. We offer tick extermination that will help to greatly reduce the spread of Lyme disease to you, your family or employees.