Nuisance Wildelife Control
Although an integral part of Nature, wild animals pose hazards to humans when they enter our homes and businesses. Some of the risks include:
- Damage to structures through chewing, scratching, digging, and nesting
- Fires, floods, and outages that result from chewed utility lines
- Urine, feces, and dander may contaminate food, stored products, and insulation
- Garden, shrub, and tree damage
- Spread of Lyme disease, Leptospirosis, Hantavirus, and Salmonella
- Fleas, ticks, and mites are introduced
- Danger of bites, scratches, and disease is highest for children and pets
Where state laws allow, we will use humane traps and relocate the unwanted visitors. In other areas, we can offer eradication, again with the most humane techniques available. To prevent future invasions, we provide exclusion and habitat modification to make your home or business less inviting to these pests.
Management services are available for the following pests:
- Ask about other pests
By providing control services for all types of destructive and sometimes health threatening pests Enviro-Tech Pest Services can help ensure the safety of you and your family or customers.